Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cigarette Girl

I just listed these two incredible vintage black mini dresses in my Etsy store. One from the 1980s, one from the 1960s and both remind me of a "Cigarette Girl" or "Candy Girl" from the Golden Era of Hollywood. Below are pictures and links to these great items:



I thought these would be fun Cigarette Girl costumes or just fun for a special night out! As luck would have it I somehow stumbled onto these incredible hats by Topsy Turvy Design (also an Etsy seller). This hat would be the perfect accoutrement to either or both of these dresses:

Check back in with us as I be bringing you some more great costume ideas over the next few weeks!

So Long For Now,

Anne Marie
Bring It Back Vintage

1 comment:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Awesome dresses and the hat really tops it all off - talk about the cherry on top!

Love it!